All women of the Christ Lutheran Congregation are members of the Ladies Guild, a society of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League
The mission of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League is to assist each woman of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
The LWML is the leading group for LCMS women where each woman is welcomed and encouraged to use her unique God-given gifts as she supports global missions and serves the Lord with gladness.
We encourage every woman to become an active member by attending the quarterly meeting and joining a Circle.
You may choose a Circle based on meeting times that fit your schedule or by the service projects you would like to be involved in.
Four Circles form Christ Lutheran’s Ladies Guild:
- is involved with all of the Ladies Guild activities.
- takes turns hosting the 4 Quarterly meetings (March, June, September and December). Dates and time are determined by the host Circle.
- works on various other activities and special projects.
General Activities of the Ladies Guild:
- Altar Guild
- Various Missions
- Funeral Meals
- Kitchen Maintenance
- Mites (Explanation and History)
- Many other special events and service projects
Contact one of the Ladies Guild Board Members with questions, see the Church Directory for contact information. The Board meets the last Wednesday of Feb., May, Aug., and Nov. at 5:30 p.m.